Neocare LED Phototherapy Unit with Stand | 24W | 450-470 nm
- Easy to Operate.
- Low power consumption (24 W) compared to any conventional phototherapy system (120 W).
- LED’s emitting blue light in 450 – 470 nm. spectrum matching peak absorption wavelength (458 nm.) at which bilirubin is broken down.
- Do not emit light in infrared radiation range-reducing the risk of fluid loss.
- Long life > 20,000 hrs.
- Negligible Maintenance cost.
- Irradiance : > 35-50 pw / cm2/ nm.
- With adjustable Intensity (Hi / Lo).
- Heavy duty mobile stand with height adjustment facility & easy swivelling light weight box when stand is to be used in conjunction with radiant warmer or infant trolley.
- No need to cover eyes of the baby.
- Mounted on castors for easy mobility.
- S. Fabrication with powder coated paint.
- Digital Time Totalizer for LED Usage & Therapy Time Resettable (Optional).
- Operation Voltage : 100 – 250 VAC, 50Hz.
|Product Name||Neocare LED Phototherapy Stand|
|For Model||Neocare LED Phototherapy Stand|
|Product Specifications||LED Phototherapy|
|Pack Size||1 Unit|
|Delivery Period||3-4 Weeks|
|Taxes & Shipping||Inclusive|
Neocare LED Phototherapy for new born Jaundice management. It comes with stand for easy portability and applications anywhere.
Contact us for Genuine Spare parts, consumables, accessories for a variety of medical equipments at attractive prices.